Simple works fine

no strings attached;

11/22/2008

noone but me from URL @ 1:18 AM

Mad Girl's Love Song
Sylvia Plath

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)
-

I think this is a realllllly lovely poem. I rmbr Ms Chia reading it to us long ago in one of her unsuccessful canteen lit lessons haha. I miss going to school!
Aaaaand, zee As are over, hoho. I realise i wont be seeing Z around anymore, dammit ): [do you know how boring school can get w/o eyecandies!]
Or all the friendly/interesting/weird J2s, including exspecs. I think i will feel slightly insecure next year, without seniors, but nvmm, i have littlemissdin :D

I've been going around standard blogs just to listen to nice songs. Googling poems to read.
& after 4 nights, i've decided that since im an insomniac i'm going to fully utilise my nights.
I've had enough of tossing and turning and couting sheep in bed manzz.
& nope, not utilising my night here, baaaahbhaaaai!

you forget,
where the heart is.

template by seven ten design